Happy Saturday Blog friends,
I am currently in one of my favorite cities in the World: Istanbul.
I feel that day go very fast when I am traveling, but I am so happy and excited to see all the friends I haven’t seen in a little over 5 months now and I will be taking a lot of pictures to document the few days I will spend right here in this place I like to call “home”.
Without any further ado, here are 5 things that made me happy this week:
1. Spending a few hours with one of my childhood friends, it is funny how some things never change.
2. Convincing myself that I am eating healthy food when I am abroad.
Read more →
Hello Blog friends,
Hapy Downloading is still one of the most visited categories on my Blog and for that, I thank you. You can download last week’s Never Stop Dreaming right here.
Today’s wallpaper is called: Read Books, Repeat.
You can download the design for free by clicking on the links down below.
Happy free downloading Blog friends.
Click to download the “Read Books, Repeat” Computer Wallpaper.
Click to download the “Read Books, Repeat” Smartphone Wallpaper.
Read more →
Benghazi lost two great young people who fought for their right to live in peace through words, not weapons.
These young men loved their country so much that they have chosen to help in so many ways through volunteering and raising their voices against all sorts of ignorance and terrorism and that is not a crime.
It is a responsibility to write about crimes like these to raise awareness about all the Human Rights violations happening around the MENA region.
RIP Sami Elkawafi and Tawfiq Bin Saud and may God protect all the other Bloggers and courageous activists in Libya and all around the World.
There’s so much more to Amsterdam than the obvious: The Red Light District, the liberal cafés, the Tulip, the Cheese and the good looking cows.
According to me, Amsterdam is History, Beauty, Charm, Culture, Art, Freedom and Tolerance above all.
Here are 5 reasons why Amsterdam should be your next Europe destination:
1. Everybody speaks English, so language will be no problem if you don’t speak Dutch.
2. Canals: Amsterdam is known as “Venise from the North” with its 165 waterways that create what seems like 90 islands connected by 1,281 bridges. So make sure to mark a canal cruise as a top priority in your Amsterdam checklist.
3. Museums are the main tourist attraction in Amsterdam. The city has over 50 museums that attract millions of visitors each year. The Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Stedelijk Museum have permanent queues in front of them, but they are worth the time you will spend in them.
Read more →